Essential Oil – Eucalyptus
Country of Origin: Australia
Part of Plant: Leaves
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Essential Oil is good for:
- a familiar sight in Tasmania, to which the tree is native.
- a powerful antiseptic and stimulant (oil burner)
- recognised internationally to be beneficial in relieving cold and flu symptoms (oil burner)
- eases nasal congestion, calms coughs (oil burner)
- antiseptic when applied to cuts and scrapes (a few drops added to 2 cups of warm water and used to wash the area)
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is for educational purposes only. It is not provided to diagnose, prescribe or treat any condition of the body. The information on this website should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health professional.